Have you been propsitioned by a married brother or sister

by dearone 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dearone
    dearone

I have experienced this one more that one occasion. When I was 16 a good friend of my dad's use to make me sit on his lap being young and naive I thought nothing of it. One day he came straight out and ask me to have sex with him. Of course I was shocked. He was in his 50's and I loved him like a second father. My brother witnessed this and it was taken to the elders in his congregation. At the JC nothing became of this because they said my brother was too young to be a witness 11 and it was my word against his, of course he boldface lied.

Another married brother who was in my congregation around the same time was obsessed with me. Again he was my dads friend and he would always come over whether or not my parents were home. On one occasion I was in bed sleeping and he walked into my room and woke me up. I've known this brother for over 20 years and to this day he still tells me that he's in love with me and that he would leave his wife in a heartbeat. Mind you he's serving as a MS in his present congregation. He calls me all the time and believe me I have repeatedly asked him to leave me alone. I guess I'm too soft. This brother even knows personal stuff that goes on in my house. It still baffles my mind. I think he is stocking me. My kids are convinced he has some sort of spy ware watching me.

So how about you anyone have any similar experience.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, but I am unable to disclose the details...

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

dearone, if I were you I would contact the police. Stalkers can be dangerous. Sometimes the elders can help as well. If you tell his elders that he won't stop calling you, most elder bodies will tell him to stop or lose his privileges.

BF

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Actually I am not positive it was an actual proposition. When I was 17 a married sister gave me a ride to work when my car broke down. For two weeks every day until I fixed my car. Then she invited me to Santa Barbara, about two hours away, for a weekend. She had friends there, she said. I declined, but I never thought of it as a proposition, maybe it was. I assumed we would be with her friends, but it seemed wrong to me that she would take a trip away from her husband, so I said no.

In my missionary assignment I would eat at a different family's home each day while I was in the circuit work. Mostly, the husband was home for lunch, and it was a nice lunch. On a few occasions though, there was no husband home, and the wife acted strange, very friendly. I never tried to pursue anything, so it never went anywhere.

Come to think of it, there were some other strange things some married sisters have said to me...

BF

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

There was one who said, in front of his wife and my husband and at a DC, he'd like me in his harem. I'm certain he half-meant it (for reasons I can't go into).

Yes, their marriage broke up eventually (more complicated, I believe, than his inappropriate remarks to/about 'sisters'). Very sad. I liked them both.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I think that I have been propostioned by married sister without words, she was feeling me little bit but did not go too far, but I think she changed her mind.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

No, but I have had a few look at me with those bedroom eyes...

• yknot
    yknot

Dearone

Please consider BF's advice seriously! Think about some self-defense courses too!

I have never been approached 'inappropriately' so I can only imagine the emotions of being treated in such a manner. It seem like such a violation.

I can talk about sex as a subject to anyone, anytime but I would be absolutely mortified if the discussion turned personal.

Bonafide..... if JWs had sainthood I would nominate you! (I mean that in a good way too)

• iknowall558
  • crapola
    crapola

Yes, sad to say that I have been. That's partly what made me start questioning things.They were much worse than the worldy people I've known.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit