Puke Alert: JW Experience at US Holocaust Museum

by SuspiciousMinds 6 Replies latest jw friends

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

A JW just emailed this experience to me:

I'll bold the parts I find particularly puke-worthy.

Shooting at US Holocaust

Large Group of Jehovah's Witnesses from Mexico Touring at the Time

After attending a spiritually encouraging and upbuilding International Convention in San Diego CA a group of Delegates from Mexico found themselves in the middle of a horrible incident Tuesday while touring the US Holocaust Museum in Washington DC.

Over 100 Jehovah's Witnesses from Mexico were touring the US Holocaust when a armed gunman stormed the Holocaust museum killing a guard. Like Satan, the ruler of the world, the gunman was full of hate.

The Holocaust Museum documents the prejudice and hatred of Satan's world; that point was then driven home by the shooting and killing of a guard literally before their very eyes. Not something peace loving people should ever have to witness and soon will never have to experience again as God's kingdom takes over earth's affairs.

Soon after the incident everyone in both bus groups were back in the caring hands of their BCT Tour Guides and being comforted by their loving fellow travelers and brothers and sisters.

Upon arrival back at their hotel some Elders from the US Branch were their giving scriptural comfort and encouragement, to everyone in the group, into the late hours of the night. One family was given special attention by the Bethel Elders because as a result of their son witnessing such a traumatic event he suffered an asthmatic attack and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

The next morning, tired yet determined, everyone was back on the bus looking forward to visiting Bethel and were warmly welcomed as they arrived at the various facilities to enjoy their tours. It's the love, support, and hospitality of the Brothers that they will never forget.

As they continue their trip of the World Headquarters and US Branch of Jehovah's Witnesses in NY their hearts are being warmed by the promise from their God Jehovah found at Rev 21: 3 and 4: With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

The BCT Crew and Staff (especially those in NYC) expressed how, as the enemy tried to divide, scatter, scare, and confuse the group all he actually achieved was them drawing closer and closer to Jehovah and to each other.

BCT is looking forward to providing more details about this incident as time goes but for now we knew you dear friends would want to know that all the brothers and sisters, from Mexico, touring the DC Holocaust during that demon inspired incident are ALL doing fine as they rely on Jehovah their God and each other.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What do you expect? Exploiting tragic events to draw attention to the organization has always been their forte.

• Mary
    Mary
    as the enemy tried to divide, scatter, scare, and confuse the group all he actually achieved was them drawing closer and closer to Jehovah and to each other.

Oh for crissakes..........von Brunn didn't even know that there were JW's in the museum. It's utterly nauseating how they always manage to turn a tragedy about another group into persecution for themselves.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Particularly lame:

touring the DC Holocaust during that demon inspired incident are ALL doing fine

"demon-inspired incident"?? WTF- these people are idiots.

(yes, a hyphen is supposed to be there...)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Oh my!

Not something peace loving people should ever have to witness and soon will never have to experience again as God's kingdom takes over earth's affairs.

Give me a flippin' break. These self-proclaimed chosen people are expecting to watch with glee as their Heavenly Gunman kills roughly 7 billion people as they look on safely from below his pinions. They will watch the flesh eating birds pluck out eyeballs and pick at the ribs of the evil crowd. And they are so distressed over this situation [which likely few of them actually saw occur] that they needed all night assistance to make it thru?

Everything is about them. Wow

Jeff

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh brother!

nj

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Give me a flippin' break. These self-proclaimed chosen people are expecting to watch with glee as their Heavenly Gunman kills roughly 7 billion people as they look on safely from below his pinions. They will watch the flesh eating birds pluck out eyeballs and pick at the ribs of the evil crowd. And they are so distressed over this situation [which likely few of them actually saw occur] that they needed all night assistance to make it thru?

Everything is about them. Wow

Precisely what was going through my mind. They had better learn to toughen up if they expect to "witness" (excuse the pun) the event they have been so looking forward to...... and to frolic around with their picnic baskets while having a "loving" time playing hopscotch over the dead and decaying bodies of all those "neighbors" they claimed to love.

Edited to add: Sorry for going off topic but....today, I have had another kick in the stomach by a family member.... one of these phonies still trapped in this "pure and loving brotherhood". Something was told to me by another family member that just set me off. Like I have said before....HOW can these cold and heartless idiots possibly THINK they are doing what "pleases God" with their hideous and unnatural behavior and HOW do they ever expect US to "get over it" and "get on with our lives" (which means not to talk against the Watchtower Society)....if THEY won't stop rubbing our noses in their stench at every opportunity?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit