Witnesses Who Were Hypocrites!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Great thread! Keep them coming!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

we had this weird brother and sister (old) in our bookstudy group, who had a mongoloid kid(she used to scare the shite out of me) any way our hall was quite some way and poorly served by public transport so everyone in the bookstudy who had a car used to cram every one they could who never had a car into their cars for the meetings at the hall, so this brother went out and bought a brand spanking new car( the only one who could have ever been able to afford a new car was this idiot) and guess what ,he decides to start walking to the meetings! not really hyprocritical I know just selfish and weird

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

too many to mention - and I was/am one of the worst

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

In my assignment I taught pioneer school with a very self-righteous C.O. He constantly corrected me on my Spanish and on my teaching style. Instead of the regular table-on-the-platform style with the instructor seated, he used to STAND at the lectern. Yes, at pioneer school.

Since he was a C.O., he and his wife would room with fellow Witnesses. He was caught receiving oral sex in the bathroom of a sisters house that he was staying in, but his wife wasn't the one in the bathroom with him. It was the sister who owned the house.

Disfellowshipped, reinstated one year later. Now I hear he is a special pioneer again, 8 years later. His father is on the branch committee.

In the congregation here in Southern California where my family goes, they always comment about hospitality and love, and they seem to be a nice bunch overall. But for the past 20 years, the same family has taken the speaker out to lunch every Sunday. About two or three times a year another family volunteers. The congregation sure coments a lot about love though....

BF

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

When I returned here to Southern California, I really got into it with the local elders. Some of it my fault. But the difference in zeal from the elders down in South America, and the elders in that Hall was ridiculous. But what really got me was that they conducted the meeting for service, then hit a call or two with their family, then went home. That's it. AND THEN on the platform EVERY SINGLE WEEK they would lambast the congregation about zeal. This was a congregation with 20 pioneers.

One of the elders had a big house, and a couple of nice cars. A brand new BMW, and a convertible roadster. He used to park the roadster way in the back of the KH parking lot out of view. He loved to give talks on "materialism." During the meeting with the body of elders, he asked for money to buy a $60 DVD player for his bookstudy. (Sign Language congregation uses DVD's of publications.) I raised my hand and asked him couldn't he afford it himself? He said, "Bonafide, don't count the change in others' people's pockets." I said, "Bro, I am not talking about change. I am talking about money. The friends in this Hall are poor, most have no job, they are deaf and find it hard to find work. And I am struggling to survive working part-time as a pioneer." He refused to budge, and we paid for his DVD player. Then he connected it to his 50-inch plasma tv. The friends loved watching the Society's DVD's on his big screen.

BF

• minimus
    minimus

The CO had oral sex in the bathroom? How did the wife deal with this?

• lancelink
    lancelink

wes sterne and jeff renfrow from the crystal lake illinois hall,

there is not enough room on this site to write about the actions of these two people

• bobld
    bobld

Just goes to show that the WBTS\GB are hypocrites.As we can see from the comments, it's all across the board from one end of the country to the other side.They try to hide their sins but cannot.So don't say you(gb) are any better or pure when you are not.

Bob

• bobld
    bobld

Just goes to show that the WBTS\GB are hypocrites.As we can see from the comments, it's all across the board from one end of the country to the other side.They try to hide their sins but cannot.So don't say you(gb) are any better or pure when you are not.I could list a number of no nos,maybe later.

Bob

• minimus
    minimus

I had many COs, Bethelites and DOs over my house. They ALL loved the booze and not cheap stuff either. Yet, they'd have no issue disfellowshipping a person for alcohol abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit