**HUGS FOR COFFEE **- granddaughter facing multiple surgeries

by AWAKE&WATCHING 4 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Coffee just posted this on Facebook. Let's all send out some good vibes to her and her family.

"David's journey has been put on hold for a few days. His 10 year old sister had a very serious accident. She was riding a bike on gravel, lost control going downhill and slammed face first into a tree. She will have extensive reconstructive surgery. Right now they are concerned about a blood clot near her colar bone. Once they resolve that, the surgery to repair her face will take place next week."

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

This is the thread she started about her grandson David. Hats off to Mrs. jones, I wish Renaia (or whatever her name is) had posted on it. It might have gotten a little more attention. This is a good kid trying to make a difference. How about a little support. Where's the love? (beats chest over heart with fist twice)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/176985/1/The-Today-show-on-Monday-June-15

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

((((((Coffee))))))

I wish her granddaughter a safe and speedy recovery. Poor little girl!!! I've got a 10yr old son and can't imagine what that family is going through!!!!

• penny2
    penny2

Coffee, what a horrible accident. I hope everything goes well with the surgery and that your granddaughter has a speedy recovery.

penny

• ataloa
    ataloa

(Coffee)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit