Ugly cars!

by crapola 43 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

that aztec i prob at the top of my list......i would drive a gremlin or maybe even a pacer first........but i once drove a dull white chevy nomad wagon to pioneer in......and ya....three on the tree if anyone even knows wtf that means..........oompa

how rare is a three on the tree full size wagon???

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My husband has a freakishly ugly Saab. Very old, from the 80's. It is straight, original paint, no rust and has the most godawful shape I have ever seen in person, though I have seen some uglier ones in pictures. It looks exactly how it is supposed to look and my husband destroys my day whenever he talks about that 'beautiful' car and then refers to me as being attractive to him. I really have NO trust in his judgement if he thinks that is beautiful. Destroys my self esteem. Crushing.

• oompa
    oompa

JWdaughter..........roflmao........people see beauty in diff ways..........oompa......

i have owned two saabs......loved them both............i bet you are smokin hot for sure!!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oompa, through everything you have gone through with us, I knew your wife was a prize. If she has put up with TWO of those ugly things, then you REALLY owe her. I'm serious. You should be on your knees in gratitude-because if my husband tried to bring another one of those into our life. . .well there being an 'our' is nothing to count on.

• crapola
    crapola

What is a three on a tree full size wagon?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    ......i would drive a gremlin or maybe even a pacer first.

OMG, my parents had a Gremlin. Bought it from a brother in the hall for a dollar. They overpaid. Not only ugly, but a total piece of junk. It was constantly breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

• crapola
    crapola

Do you all remember the Ford Pinto? My uncle used to have a bright orange one. You could see them coming a mile away.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I like this car. . .

• dig692
    dig692

The PT Cruiser is pretty unattractive to me, especially the convertible edition. "Box" cars are up there too. Anyone like those new SMART cars? There is just something about those cars that rubs me the wrong way

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

The 1961 Plymouth Valient had a face even a mother could hate.

a

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit