sees hot sister .. walks up... "hi, i'm austin, do you pioneer?"

by mraimondi 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

i actually knew someone who did this, this was his approach to people at Conventions or assemblies to find women.

I found it insane then, i find it even moreso now.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I knew a guy who would leave a scripture on a girl's seat, usually something from Psalms or Song of Solomon. He recently got married, so it must've worked LOL.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Reminds me of a time while attending the Foothill Farms (Now Defunct) congregation at the district convention at the Cow Palace. This one young brother would wait by the dunking tank and when a young sister would come out from being baptized he would ask her if she wanted to get married. He did this with every sister not wearing a wedding ring. And he did this for the two years I attended that pathetic congregation. As far as I know he is still single. A real forty year old virgin....I feel bad for him.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Not JW related, but an old friend of mine used to go up to women and say, "Wanna get lucky? I've got 10 inches."

He got laid more than anyone I've ever known. He also got slapped more than anyone I've ever known. I guess it all balances out.

W

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

LAME !!!!!

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Not JW related, but an old friend of mine used to go up to women and say, "Wanna get lucky? I've got 10 inches."

He got laid more than anyone I've ever known. He also got slapped more than anyone I've ever known. I guess it all balances out.

W

Babe Ruth may have hit 60 home runs in one season, but he also struck out a lot.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

For the longest at the silverdome we sat in the same area. One year this sister comes up and we're talking, I just finished high school and had started pioneering. Well so had she her next words were how great it would be for 2 pioneers to marry and support each other.

Well needless to say I ran away, turns out like 10 yrs later this chick finally did get married...to this cat who had 5 kids.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

For the longest at the silverdome we sat in the same area. One year this sister comes up and we're talking, I just finished high school and had started pioneering. Well so had she her next words were how great it would be for 2 pioneers to marry and support each other.

Well needless to say I ran away, turns out like 10 yrs later this chick finally did get married...to this cat who had 5 kids.

Man too bad she didn't hit up my older brother at the time. He used to do the exact same kind of stuff so he probably would have went for it!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I use that line in bars sometimes. It works on the really drunk ones.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

"Not JW related, but an old friend of mine used to go up to women and say, "Wanna get lucky? I've got 10 inches."

He got laid more than anyone I've ever known. He also got slapped more than anyone I've ever known. I guess it all balances out."

that was me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit