Seattle murderer-rapist "Brother" Curtis Thompson gets 5th life sentence

by Nathan Natas 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mary
    Mary
    In 2003, King County prosecutors sought to have him locked away indefinitely at a treatment center for violent sex offenders, but his family and members of the Shoreline congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses said he had embraced the Jehovah's Witness faith and had turned his life around because JW "bible study" was better than psychiatric treatment. He was baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in aq prison bathtub, making him an ordained minister of Jehovah's Witnesses, according to the teachings of the cult.

Gee, I can't wait to read this experience in the July Kingdumb Misery! Or maybe at the summer ASSembly, they can do a satelite conference with Brother Thompson from prison where he can talk about how being a Witness has really helped him turn his life around.

Seriously though, what the HELL are people thinking? It's not just the Witnesses who are at fault here, but this asshole's attorney (not that they ever have a conscience) and the moronic jurors who let this idiot out. What in God's name were they all thinking??! That an extremely violent sexual offender had "found religion" and was now cured? They should all be held accountable as they all played a role in this mess.

I hope this bastard rots in jail and then in hell for all eternity.

• shamus100
    shamus100

He was baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in aq prison bathtub

Wonderful story!

Mary, you horrendous woman! Jehovah loves him! (sarcasm)

Finding god is no defense. It should never be in the court record, nor allowed to be said in a court of law. You broke the law, you be a man and stand up for your crimes.

If you want to see this assclown, stay tuned for the new system, where he will be petting lions.

• sinis
    sinis

mraimondi

Your wrong. YOU made the changes, NOT thw JW's. Stop using them as a crutch and at least take some responsibilty for your positive changes...

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

no, i realize i made them myself, but i used the inspiration from the bible, which was taught to me in part by the JWs, to spur this on.

certainly, the JWs play a part in my positive changes.

if they didnt, then no one apparently can have a positive influence, it is all within you, and i actually believe this is pretty much true. But then it kinda kills the original argument... that JWs in particular cannot affect positive change.

• BlindersOff1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit