REN and MOUTHY important posters

by hamsterbait 25 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

WE have two posters whom we all love for different reasons.

They are both children of god, or at least "children"

whatever side you sit on. be kind.

The love of Christ will save us all in the end.

So WHY be so nasty to each other?

HB

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Stimpy is still the best.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Stimpy is still the best.

YOU COVET MY ICE CREAM BAR?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Even bible scriptures tell you that when you have an issue to take it up privately with your brother.

If it cannot be resolved between the two of you, then, as a last resort, bring it to the attention of others whose wisdom you respect, to intervene.

What I see is certain people who immediately publicize any problem or criticism and make it public. It is a manipulative tactic to ask others on the board to "choose sides." I think it's immature and petty.

Also, as PM's should be considered as Personal Messages, it seems a violation of grace and good manners to exploit a communication publically for personal satisfaction.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Mouthy is wonderful. She was my roommate many years ago in Pennsylvania. Love her, adore her. She is truly a love.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I just saw this one!!!!!

I dont remember what I did wrong Sorry

• White Dove
    White Dove

This ought to be done privately between the parties involved. We don't even know what is up because it is none of our business to know. Granny knows I love her and I harbor no ill will toward Stimpy.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

If any of us feels you did anything wrong now, we'll give you a PM

good call, cameo-d, I vote you to be a Mod

• mouthy
    mouthy

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what this about Who the heck is Stimpy?
    I look up the members list .It seems Leolia find me at fault PLEASE this is upsetting to me

When I have NO IDEA what the hang it is about Other wise I will get in touch & ask Simon.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Mouthy said: Would someone be kind enough to tell me what this about Who the heck is Stimpy?

Precious Grace! Leo is just making a joke because Hamster called Renaia "Ren". "Ren and Stimpy" was a bizarre cartoon... here is the low-down:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ren_and_Stimpy_Show

It's all good and we all love you!

Love,
    Baba.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit