GUESS WHAT MOM -- WE ARE IN A CULT!

by freeman 12 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Regarding Dateline;

I do not believe it will air by the end of the year. They are going thru the final editing process and double checking everything. While I do not believe WT would be so foolish to try and bring this to court, it still involves NBC exposing something wrong with a billion dollar corporation. They have to dot the I's and cross the T's. Sometimes it feels like this is waiting for Armageddon, yet I believe this will actually happen sooner. The story will air perhaps in January. As I have been proven wrong and world events will of course have a bearing, I cannot say this with absolute certainty, yet I can say it will air soon. When the date is set we will get the word out to everyone you can be sure.

So all I can say is be patient, the story is well done and will be ironclad in bring out the truth of this issue.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes
    They are going thru the final editing process and double checking everything.

Excuse me for being crass here, but how do you know that? Do you have inside info?

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

• freeman
    freeman

Sunscapes: you said: ”Excuse me for being crass here, but how do you know that? Do you have inside info”?

Perhaps it is possible you do not know who Silent Lambs is, so I will extend you the benefit of the doubt.

This man is “THE MAN” himself. A man of honor, of integrity, and a defender of the defenseless. This is the man that has risked everything and has stood up to the Watch Tower machine, and is paying a price for doing so. Sunscapes, this is the gentlemen that alerted the media to the pedophile problem within the Watch Tower walls. And yes, if anyone has inside info, this man does.

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit