if a child abuser wants to get reinstated

by looloo 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looloo
    looloo

would he have to admit to all he was accused of but denied in court concerning various witnesses , acouple of them are jws so could they possibly get them all together in the same room ? the two victims are now in thier 30s and if so couldnt it open up a can of worms for them if he admitted to the offences that were more serious than the ones he had admitted to and got a prison sentence for ? or do you think they would just tell him not to bother coming back because of the shame he has brought on the congregation , surely he wouldnt be allowed back if he did not admit all he had done , does anyone know ?

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Looloo, I wanted hold my breath waiting for any kind of justice from the congregation in this matter. The molester of my girls admitted his wrongdoing and there were many others who also were molested as well. He was lovingly counseled by the JC and that was it. Nothing happened.

• looloo
    looloo

thats terrible , thats what they did to him 20 years ago and then the rest is history ! is that the reason you left or did it just help you on your way ? how are the girls now ? x

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

A man who molested three boys (an elduh) whilst giving them upbuilding bible study, was DF. (IN retrospect I never liked the slimey father who I suspect molested him NO EXCUSE, mind)

However the congo never reported this to the police. Needless to say, three families are now away from da troof.

FF he moves away, and seeks reinstatement. The elduhs of the original DF congo refused. The CO tries to intervene, and after much fuss, he is reinstated.

Does his new congo know the history (i dont think so) I am now well out of the loop, but would be astonished if he has been appointed to any position at the Kingdumb Hell.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I say that the love of Christ will atone for ANY sin. And true repentance gets true forgiveness.

But a wolf is still a wolf, even if he doesn't eat your sheep. They could succumb again.

WATCH THEM.

HB

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't think the offender has to face the victims. I don't have the latest procedures, but I am pretty confident that it involves contacting WTS headquarters to make sure they are covered legally. I dunno.

I say, let the child abusers be reinstated if they kiss asses, but tell them that the congregation anywhere they go needs to announce that they are convicted child-abusers that served their time. Better yet, keep the abusers and kick everyone else out.

• Waffles
    Waffles

Wow happpyexjw, that is just plain wrong and horrible. I am so sorry to hear that you had to endure what is probably the most painful thing a parent could ever experience. How sick and twisted that the perverted fuck just got some counsel and then that was it. To me, something that wrong and perverse is a reason to kill a man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit