*Updated* Governing Body Member Points at IC

by nbernat 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Spiritual blindness is much more dangerous than literal or mental blindness.

They should know.

• nbernat
    nbernat

Exactly-- how can they claim good knowledge in the early 20th century but not allow us to criticize their light back then too?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

God’s creation reflects His wonderful qualities.

Like lions and polar bears who will kill their own offspring? What wonderful qualities. Or chimps that band together and invade other chimp tribes and cannibalize them? Awesome.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Test. This post will not permit me to read it from the third point onward, including posted replies. I am attempting to see if by posting, it will correct the thread.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Nope ... that did not work either ... I can't see anyone's post, including my own. I noticed that the title is in black, and will not accept any clicks on it. Oh well ... whatever it was about ... I guess I will have to move on.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
  • I quit!
    I quit!

Looks like they skipped over a lot of things in point #12 like Rutherford's attempt to suck up to Hitler in the 1930's, Christ's 1874 return, and the end of the world in 1914 but then again they have an audience that believes everything they are told and questions nothing.

I like the idea of the annointed now being known as the "Watchtower Class". Will they finally get uniforms?

Any new books being released this year? Don't they always have at least one new book?

• freedomreigns
    freedomreigns

How come i cant see anything?

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

jka;dlksfjoiqwerqupofija;lsdfkj;alskdmfc;LZmxcmsldfkjq;oiejfd;lsakdmcMZX/c.m,lkjfd;lasdknncZ<MXNc.,mnasd;klfna;lkcx/LMcx/<MZ/cl;ma

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

nbernat

Your previous thread had similar problems.

What browser are you using?

Maybe you should try a different one

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit