Restored Worldwide Church of God - Watchtower in 12 years

by Dogpatch 44 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Awesome. This guy even talks like a Bethel speaker drone.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I want to be in on this when it happens so I'd better start working on the name and tee shirt design for my group.

• poppers
    poppers

Boy, what a nutcase that Pack is.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I see Mr. Pack takes his grooming tips from the WTBTS. Love that hairdo.

St. Ann

• Amazing
    Amazing

Randy,

Incredible video ... except for the 'name' of the group, it sounds like anything the JWs, Mormons, Adventists, and some Bible Student groups could have produced ... well, I will skip the 'packet' this time around.

• yknot
    yknot

OMG.....

I thought it was a spoof, I mean come on it was sooo cheesy (read-desperate)......but OMG he is freakin' serious!

If I didn't know the seriousness I would suggest in jest we send WT lit and letters explaining that the WTS is the only 'Spirit-directed Organization'!

Wow, it only shows what sort of bubble we all used to dwell and the koolaid we all drank to intoxication!

Thank Randy! This video really drives home the similar stupidity of the WTS! Talk about seeing things with 'fresh eyes'!

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

I'm wondering if this is what the the WT was like after the death of Russell. Is this guy a reincarnation of Judge Rutherford?

• I quit!
    I quit!

I also thought it was a spoof and clicked on the website to see if it was for real. Sadly it is.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Grace will head up my Service Dept.

R

No thanks Randy !!!! I decline I have serviced enough men in my days
    Even the word SERVICE makes me

• RR
    RR

C'mon Randy, I like the Restore Church of God, and I love David C. Pack, don't agree with him, but love to listen to him. Don't ask me why ... LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit