Call your cable company and ask them if you qualify for any promotional discounts

by Elsewhere 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I just did and it lowered my bill from $116 to $79 per month for a year... AND I got more channels.

Over the year I'll save $444. Not bad for a quick phone call!

Hell... give it a shot! The worst that can happen is they will say no!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Thanks for the tip!

I've heard that http://www.billshrink.com let's people compare their current cell phone

plan to see if it's the best fit for their current use.

I haven't tried it, but it's always good to shop around.

Also,

Here's how home owners can make $550.00 each month by renting out a room: http://wcbstv.com/topstories/homeowner.landlord.rent.2.889784.html

YC

• lalaa
    lalaa

Elsewhere.....do you have time warner????

If not who do you have your cable service with??

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've for the Verizion Fios service. (The fiber optic line they run up to your house)

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Good tip... we have Charter up here and while I love their service, you have to put a little effort in to get the discounted prices.

Our cable bill is $225/mo with discounts...but we have every channel (including about 50 HD channels), two HD DVRs, telephone service (with free long distance), and 20 megabit Internet service.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

If you are in the St. Louis Metro area (Charter service area), do your buddy Snakes a favor and PM me...I need money...lol

........f you are a new customer looking for cable service I can get you some promotion rates...

.......if you are an existing customer I can show you a nice trick to get you the promotion rate that they wont give you as an existing customer.

And in both cases.... I get a fat commission.... I'm just a contractor not an employee...

I have AT&T uVerse.... no cable in my house...LOL

Snakes ()

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

bttt

• PEC
    PEC

I have cellphone service for $6.66 a month for two phones, $3.33 a month for each.

Philip

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I have cellphone service for $6.66 a month for two phones, $3.33 a month for each.
    Philip

Who with, and how many minutes do you get?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit