EPISODE 2, The Blown Up Witness.

by Englishman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

deep sleep eh? Hmmmmm....

Me thinks it was eman in the parlour with the candlestick.

Princess

• Englishman
    Englishman

Outnfree,

OK, I'll play a little. Also, lots of JW's assumed that Larry had tried to gas himself, but I suddenly had cause to doubt this.

Wanna guess why? Its very clear in my post if you look.

Heh heh.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    OK, I'll play a little. Also, lots of JW's assumed that Larry had tried to gas himself, but I suddenly had cause to doubt this.

Wanna guess why? Its very clear in my post if you look.

'Cause if Larry was committing suicide and then changed his mind, he would not bother to carry the gas cap outside. A murderer would though, if only to hide the marks on the cap.

Richard

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

E'Man,

What can I say! You are a gas.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Skeptic, good point, though not the one that I had in mind.

Remember that Larry was a gas -fitter, and as such would have known something about poisoning oneself with gas.

Englishman.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

have to admit - this does beat an advent calendar ...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning E-man.I`m just sitting at my desk with my morning coffee,reading the works of one of my favorite English writers.So, did Larry have a butler,did his wife take out a large insurance policy on him?Or did the gas company find out about his true feelings about gas,and paid to have him whacked?(LOL)I guess we won`t find out till part #3...OUTLAW

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Eman - you are truly gifted!

Andi

• Englishman
    Englishman

Here's why I know that Larry didn't try to poison himself with gas:

Then it hit me. Gas! The whole area had just been converted to the new North Sea gas system! Wow, something had gone really badly wrong, obviously. And Larry, why he was a gas fitter by trade, and as such often commented that he didn’t trust gas one little bit. In fact, he had converted his house to all-electricity, all that remained of the original gas system was the capped off inlet pipe just under the stairs.
    Larry was a gas fitter. Larry lived in an area that had just been converted to North Sea gas. Whilst North Sea gas burns very efficiently, unlike the old coal-gas system it is totally non-poisonous. Larry would know that you couldn't use the new gas for the old head-in-the-gas-oven suicide attempt, without spoiling the final part to the story I can tell you that......., nope, I won't!

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

PS. Would Larry have decided to blow himself up? Remember, he didn't trust gas, he thought it was dangerous.

As it turned out, he was quite right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit