So did you have any bro's or sis's in your Hall that filed a ton of LAWSUITS to get MONEY?

by BonaFide 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Here in the States, some JW's are really into this. I am not talking about a valid lawsuit regarding an accident. I am talking about MULTIPLE LAWSUITS.

We had one sister that had 3 lawsuits going on at any one time. I don't know how she did it. One was an "accident" at work, one was a car accident, and one was at a supermarket where she "fell." She always drove a BRAND NEW Lexus, and NEVER WORKED. Then after a while, she would have another "accident."

Another couple I know did the same thing. They got a ton of money from two car accidents where they hurt their "back." But they still could snowboard fortunately. So they had all this money and bought a brand new car, super nice clothes, etc. He was, and is, an elder, and he would talk about "working hard secularly" to provide for his family. He used to say how important it is to pay bills on time. I tried to be a nice guy, but once I told him that's it's not too easy because I have to support myself, and I never got into an accident, so I don't get that free money. He never spoke to me again, other than to wave at a distance.

I don't want to come across as unfeeling, I know some have real accidents and are really in pain.

But I have seen others that show no signs of being in pain, they are running around, sports, dining, vacations, meanwhile they always seem to have lawsuits pending, and hardly do any secular work. Plus they try to imply they ARE HARD WORKERS. Drives me crazy.

Have you seen this?

BF

• yknot
    yknot

I saw this in southern California around the Palm Springs area.........

• minimus
    minimus

Bonafide, I've felt this way before about you, but I don't think you're a former CO. I've re-read a lot of your writings and I just don't think you're legit.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Minimus, the reason I don't talk like other C.O.'s you know is because you have never met me. The C.O.'s in this country are more "formal" in my experience.

BF

• blondie
    blondie

I knew a "brother" who was collecting disability from the state at the same time he was putting roofs on kingdom halls. I pointed out to the PO that if someone drove by who knew he was on disability, they could be stumbled and think that jws were rip-off artists.

That week the "brother" was asked not to work on any more builds. He had been doing so for five years.

• minimus
    minimus

Buy YOU have experience here in this country as a JW going up the ladder.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Bonafide, I've felt this way before about you, but I don't think you're a former CO.

I don't believe you're really a red dot, so there.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I know tons of JW's like this. Discrimination suits, getting hurt at work. The last circuit assembly I went to there was an experience from as sister who applied for BWC disability and she knew ol' Jehovah was looking out for her, when low and behold a sister worked at Workman's comp and rubber stamped her disability claim and said "you go pioneer sister!". Oh the applause and tears. Made me sick and I walked out.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Buy YOU have experience here in this country as a JW going up the ladder(minimus).

I don't believe you're really a red dot, so there.keyser soze).

You guys, can you list credible reasons as to why Mr. BonaFide is not a former C.O? Well, he has claimed that his work as a former C.O was limited to South America, a 3rd world or developing region of the world. In fact, some of his writtings attest to this kind of area such as unique dating characteristics such as meetingn in mall then later sex, dirty floor in homes, overcrowded buses in which at times, he had to ride over the top of the bus, something that is certainly exotic to that region. I think, if his claim are truthful, then Mr BonaFide had been only an Elder by virtue of being a missionary in that region, then over the years, then he ws promoted to being a C.O in the same area given his experiences based in that land. Now that he has returned back the States, its a matter of learning for him as to how these people [C.Os, eldes) acts here. minimus and keyser soze .

come on. What do you guys think?

Scott77

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

LOL...I read this out loud to my husband and he just laughed and said "Ron!"

Yeah, we all know a Brother/Sister Litigious, I think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit