I was thinking of becoming a witness again

by isaacaustin 11 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

until reniaa came along and proved to me that the WT can not possibly be of God and that there was no way that the GB was God's appointed channel of truth.

Thank you Reniaa...and for brushing me up on refuting JWs on various topics.

• alanv
    alanv

Hi Isaac, that really is what this board is all about. Allowing people like yourself to see the other side of the story. The Watchtower is very selective what they tell us. On this board the members give their personal experiences of being in the Tower and very often speak of the devastation it has caused in their lives. Very glad you have made the decision to stay out.

• DeanOs
    DeanOs

Sort of like a certain (old) song:

" I love you,..hate you... love you hate you... think the world about you/ ... "

If you have the tune . . .

Anyway, I had Have! had that Problem!! in the past, but thank GOD it is passed!!!

Here was something from the 1968 Yearbook of an incident in Nederaland (Netherlands) and if anyone here has it or on disc, I should encourage your looking thereat and interested in your 'feedback'... ( I forget the book downstairs, and I m feeling lazeee - its in alphabetical order ) so, basically the incident is that this lady had "Demon Attacks" and - I am serious 0h after seeing even a neuroligist and the 'demons!' brrrrr! hahaa .. even'knocking her groceries from her hand' (maybe was her conscience and bags were filled of twnkies, Oreos and other rubbish) but anyway.. turns out the demons'fled' when she started studying!! Yada yada yad....Ah!! Ah hah.. goodness IT IS Hilarious, or would be if not so sad.. I mean to say; she likely (of course) needs!!serious professional medical attention for maybe seizures, or perhaps something like Bipolar disorder..

(NOW i don t wish ta go 'off-topic', & like to raise this under a different thread -- but is this not just one of those incidents that shows HOW theWTBTS policy on such leads to 'attracting' people who are often unstable ..??) ANY thoughts, any experiences..?? I have a barrow-full !!

These so-called 'true experiences' are like an "Advertisement" for 'cure of demon-influence'..come all ye mentally-disturbed!!!

• DeanOs
    DeanOs

Sort of like a certain (old) song:

" I love you,..hate you... love you hate you... think the world about you/ ... "

If you have the tune . . .

Anyway, I had Have! had that Problem!! in the past, but thank GOD it is passed!!!

Here was something from the 1968 Yearbook of an incident in Nederaland (Netherlands) and if anyone here has it or on disc, I should encourage your looking thereat and interested in your 'feedback'... ( I forget the book downstairs, and I m feeling lazeee - its in alphabetical order ) so, basically the incident is that this lady had "Demon Attacks" and - I am serious 0h after seeing even a neuroligist and the 'demons!' brrrrr! hahaa .. even'knocking her groceries from her hand' (maybe was her conscience and bags were filled of twnkies, Oreos and other rubbish) but anyway.. turns out the demons'fled' when she started studying!! Yada yada yad....Ah!! Ah hah.. goodness IT IS Hilarious, or would be if not so sad.. I mean to say; she likely (of course) needs!!serious professional medical attention for maybe seizures, or perhaps something like Bipolar disorder..

(NOW i don t wish ta go 'off-topic', & like to raise this under a different thread -- but is this not just one of those incidents that shows HOW theWTBTS policy on such leads to 'attracting' people who are often unstable ..??) ANY thoughts, any experiences..?? I have a barrow-full !!

These so-called 'true experiences' are like an "Advertisement" for 'cure of demon-influence'..come all ye mentally-disturbed!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

alanv...very true your comments of this board. I was kidding though- I was not about to go back to the org....I came to this board knowing the org was not of God. I have learned much more here though.

• DeanOs
    DeanOs

... hmmm ., or maybe you are a secret agent.. to see who is truly 'defect'ive is, and who're NOT.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

deano's- yep, you got me pegged LOL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes - his real name is Ozwald.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I knew you were kidding LOL
    The best experience I remember when I was IN
    was of the JW that swam across a crocodile infested
    river to get to the assembly & was there to tell us about it.

I told folks about that for ages

Any one remember that ????

• I quit!
    I quit!

When I saw your heading I was going to remind you to make sure and deposit your brain in the container located at the entrance of your local Kingdom Hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit