Thought it would be fun to take predictions!!

by 1914BS 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Thats right - on this years memorial parfakers!! I don't think this has ever been done before!!

The parfakers are going up like crazy after years of being flat lined at 8500 or so.

In a few days from now I'll post my guess for the parfakers. Then later on this year we can all have fun reviewing this thread

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Do they count everybody that partakes, or do they already nudge the figures by not counting people that don't fit a certain criteria?

I would be very surprised if the numbers rose yet again. I wouldn't even be surprised if the WTS didn't fudge the numbers this year to reign this in before it causes more people to doubt. They publish those numbers for a reason - to support their claim that the end is near. If the numbers don't add up and inspire doubts, they no longer have a reason to publish them.

- Lime

• asilentone
    asilentone

9990, (put that number upside down too)

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Hintoflime

Do they count everybody that partakes, or do they already nudge the figures by not counting people that don't fit a certain criteria?

They used to nudge the real figures downward but now the recent doctrine changes have changed all that. The rank & file seems to have bought into the new doctrine changes and are "following the slave" as they feel a sudden need to parfake. Yes they count everbody that parfakes as long as they chomp the crackers like the cookie monster.

So get you predictions in!!

• Olin Moyles Ghost
  • 1914BS
    1914BS

i thought I ssss saw a ggg ghost waAAAAAaaaa........

Way to go - numbers yes!

• 1914BS
    1914BS

get yer number in ye haw!!

• 1914BS
    1914BS

caaaar waaaaash!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit