CAMARADERIE

by snowbird 82 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

just remember... "some guys have all the luck, some guys have all the pain !!! (must be a lot of shoulder pain guys )...

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hear you, Tuesday, but don't you think it's impossible for some members to NOT group together?

What interests me is that the posters I mentioned are so very diverse.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, Caliber.

Each has the other's back.

Sylvia

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

My wicked side only shows when Doe Boy gets on my nerves.

I think that is JD's life mission, to come and grate on our nerves! lol

He is funny! He used to piss me off greatly, had many of spats with him, but now I rather enjoy his warped sense of humour! He's sorta like that mangy, ugly, three legged dog that you just can't help but feel sorry for and eventually fall in love with....*le sigh* LOL

• caliber
    caliber

John, John, John....stop the pouting !!!!! Look at the fun hat we all gave you !!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    I hear you, Tuesday, but don't you think it's impossible for some members to NOT group together?

Absolutely, it's human nature to group with those who share similar views. Excellent point.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Their views are so divergent, at times they come to virtual blows, yet in the end, they're still friends.

I find that fascinating.

Sylvia

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, I am envious.

I would like to meet some of the posters here, if I could, including you, my dear. You sound like a lovely person.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I would love to meet everyone who posts on here, including you, Quandry.

You and I share similar backgrounds, and your story about how your sweet daughter was treated makes me want to strangle someone!

Sylvia

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe!!!!!!!! Sylvia needs a neck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit