Time to tell my whole story.

by LouBelle 12 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've decided that I'm going to write about my life as a JW and how I broke free of the organisation.

I've approached a magazine with regards to doing a monthly story on my walk to freedom. This is in no way meant as payback, but rather as a means to educate people about this faith and what it does to those trapped in.

I may be calling on some of you (if you don't mind) for clarification on doctrine as I have become a bit fuzzy as to what is what.

If Simon doesn't mind I'll probably plug this website - but Simon I will get permission from you first.

• poppers
    poppers

I, for one, am looking forward to your whole story.

• carla
    carla

Thank you! Yes, educate the public!

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Nice one.

• sspo
    sspo

Good for you, the more the watchtower is exposed the better

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Go for it LouieBelle!!

• looloo
    looloo

good for you , i would do it for free , a counsellor recentley told me i should approach the papers and a well known documentry programme about my story , im too scared though , could write a book annon though (with a ghost writer) does your magazine print in other countries ?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good for you. If the magazine has a digital issue online - could you let us know when the story[s] appear?

Jeff

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I look forward to reading it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cool!!..LouBelle..You go for it girl!!.............Simon has done so much for us all..Plugging our Cyber home would be Very Cool........................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit