My Presentation - Wesley from Brazil

by wesleywws 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• wesleywws
    wesleywws

Hello to all, I am Wesley of Brazil. Of the city of Lavras, in the state of Minas Gerais.

I am Dissociated of this sect since September of 2008. Today work to help people to see the dangers of this religion.

I dissociated myself for not agreeing with the dates, 144.000, it indoctrinates of the blood, preaching from house to house and the apocalyptic doctrine.

In case they want to talk the dissidence works here in Brazil, my e-mail and MSN [email protected] on how.

I would also adore to talk on how the dissident movement works there in the State United.

Great Hug to all!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board, Wesley.

• wesleywws
    wesleywws

Thank you!

Excuse me for my English, I am using an automatic translator! I still don't know how to speak very well!

Soon put what here has been happening in Brazil. We have many cases of people that died for not accepting blood unhappily.

This is causing a very big revolt for here!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome.

I also disagree with those doctrines you mentioned because they are unbiblical.

You will find many on this board who have come to the same conclusion as you.

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

boa vinda wesley

• wesleywws
    wesleywws

Do I want to edit my bill, as I do? He/she would like to put a change, or a picture... I would like to put a change, or a picture...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wesley

We cannot change or post pictures yet on our profiles.

purps

• awildflower
    awildflower

Welcome!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Welcome from Australia Mate!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Oi Wesley,

Tudo bem?

Glad you are out. Say hello to Brazil for me :)

Embraço

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit