O how life changes after 5hr jc...thank simon for my jwd friends!!!!

by oompa 24 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

thank simon not god...started to say thank god....trying to avoid that like saying "in the truth"...."worldy"....those two are hard to break........but still.....giving up on what was a good marriage is a bitch....and i am not done yet....some of my now close jwd friends had mates that came out pretty fast.......some not.......i am of the not variety. the one in thing one out is such a tightrope to walk and it takes a toll on both partners. i think she would be so much happier without me...but she really loves me deeply.....unfortunately she also has the false hope her prayers will be answered and i will serve jah again........damm this is tough......thanks all...esp ST. ANN...i called you today, but no answer...did not leave message

also....all you crazy exdubs from jwd i got to hang out with this weekend.......you may have saved my life.......thank you all sooooo much.......genuine brotherhood hospitality...oompa

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

oompa - what happened man? did you just go through a JC?

Sure hope things work out with your marriage.

Glad to see you feel a sense of relief.

• metaspy
    metaspy

I wish I was in your area Oompa.

I would definitely hang out with you!

• oompa
    oompa

and ya....finally got to talk with st. ann this eve.........thanks so much....and omg...i am so lucky to have so many jwd nearby to help me through a shit of a time.....redredrose and hubby who i have known my whole life.......thank g...omg....simon that i hooked up with them and bonnzo and olin molyes ghost.......oompa

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Glad to hear the waters have calmed a little for you.

Perhaps you should mention to your wife that your not necessarily against Jehovah but your actually

against the Watchtower Society that says they represent him.

Stated truth has to be so or its just another contrived lie and who really wants to stand beside a lie and support it !

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    giving up on what was a good marriage is a bitch....and i am not done yet....some of my now close jwd friends had mates that came out pretty fast.......some not.......i am of the not variety.

I have been an opposer for for the past 7 years and we are still together. (I am born in, unbaptised, she is an apostate Anglican.)

She doesn't like it, but I have made my case for me being an innocent victim of deception very clear.

She knows I collect both hardcopy and electronic copies of WT litter and that I am willing to defend any position I take using an extensive library of that litter.

She is also uncomfortable with my growing collection of cult and anti-cult music, videos and literature. Some of it about some very nasty groups. I have pointed that all of these groups have been responsible for less deaths than the WT.

Hint 1: Never take a position that you cannot back up with WT litter that you have in your possession.

Hint 2: Tell her you love her.

Cheers

Chris

• Satanus
    Satanus

It sounds the same as before. What has changed?

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Why is it when my Mate Oompa posts something it sounds like he's had a few "Fosters"........WTF Ommps! "5 hr jc".......what?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So are they gonna DF you or what. Don't come on here and tell us you had a 5 hr JC without giving some details.... and cogent ones please.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Details, Oompa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit