Help!! Topic trouble!!

by Quirky1 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

It's been so long since I've started a topic here because I just can't THINK of what to start one about.

Any ideas??

• snowbird
    snowbird

IS THERE A POSSIBILITY YOU'LL RETURN TO THE JW'S?

Sylvia

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I thought about it once or twice, Snowbird. Not because I believe it, but because I miss some of my friends.

I miss the love bombing, as short and hypocritical as it is.

But, I don't miss being lied to, told what to wear, what to sing, what to listen to, what to read, what to watch, being treated like scum for not being a "regular publisher" and for not indoctrinating my children. (None of them are regular, they're all mentally constipated! ha ha, I make joke.)

I'm having the same problem a lot of ex Witnesses do...finding new friends. Working on it, though, working on it. Part of my problem is having moved to a new city.

I just haven't met that many people here yet.

Also, I often wonder how many people sitting in KH meetings twice a week doubted and questioned the way I always did? I think maybe a quarter to a third of people sitting in any given KH....what do you think?

• snowbird
    snowbird

MM, I KNOW there is a lot of doubting and questioning going on in the minds of the JW's.

How could there not be?

My question was really a suggestion for a thread for Quirky1, however.

LOL.

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My suggestions:

1. Is Quirky Braindead or just paralized from the kneck up?

2. Is Quirky's brain imagination starved?

3. Is Quirky a "dry well" of Knowledge?

4. Getting something out of Quirky's brain....like flogging a dead horse?

5. Why Quirky's brain would make a good paper weight?

6. Quirky the "Albert Einstien" for dumb folks?

{Glad to help a good Mate!

• watson
    watson

Here's one for you:

"As a Jehovah's Witness, Did You Enjoy Speculating About The Future?" What were some of your speculations?

• caliber
    caliber

idea's are good... but sometimes we may become "a regular minefield of useless information & idea's "

• mindmelda
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

hey Quirky....why don't you just do some brain exercise and comment on some of my topics. Nobody talks to me.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thats cause Cameo'd "got the crazy's"......iluminati this and illuminati that...there's an illuminati living in my toilet...COMMON MAN you've seen "Angels and Demons" one to many times! lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit