Obama went for a swim and disappeared....this happened in Australia with Prime Minister!

by Witness 007 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Imagine Obama goes to the beach with his body guards....goes for a swim and disappears forever...no body, nothing! This is what happened with our Prime Minister Harold Holt in 1967. Went for a swim with a couple friends and bodyguards and disappeared. Search and rescue found nothing. Rumors about Communist subs and suicide abounded....but what a way to lose your leader!

He was opposed to American Military bases in Australia.....his replacement wasn't....CIA???

• VM44
    VM44

Reminds me of the movie "Picnic at Hanging Rock" which also took place in Australia.

• JeffT
    JeffT

A dingo ate your Prime Minister!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. That is weird. Getting a sub close in shore undected is much harder than you might think, but he had to go somewhere.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Interesting. Gonna read up on that. True secret ops stay secret.

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I thought it was so strange to just lose your leader.....in the ocean!

• wobble
    wobble

I hear the music from Jaws.

Love

Wobble

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

He should have just stayed on his inner tube in the pond, like from The Simpsons.

"Oi! Mr. Prime Minister!"

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

He is either a king neptune shape shifter or he is having an affair with the chicken of the sea mermaid.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Cameo-d, you are closer than you realise!

He was having a long standing affair and was actually at the beach with her when it happened. That is why there was so much secrecy.

They had a holiday house down the coast from Melbourne. It is a notorious area for strong rips and large sharks. He was fit, a keen diver and swimmer but that coast is treacherous esp on the tide change.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Maybe he had a secret building under the sea?

Maybe he and his lovely are holed up in there?

Maybe?.....

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit