High Sex Drive, Jacob, Leah and Racheal

by Scott77 2 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

For this post, I am not trying to promote sexual irresponsibility. Here is my experiences. While dating a sister a couple of years ago, I invited a local congregation Elder for a private meeting and officially notified him about the dating affair of 6 months and requested his blessings as would be expected. You know what, he was shocked, not only he dissuaded me to call it off, but he ordered me and later the sister's parents to cut off communication. Later on, using a story of Jacob' patience in waiting for Racheal, he told me that I should wait, and that I will find aright sister for me. By the way, was not Jacob's high sex drive already being meet with Leah's availability at the same he was waiting for Racheal? If it was today, how could Racheal felt about Jacob's lack of self sex control while awaiting for her in marriage? Suppose, Racheal also had a legitimate sexual desire, and she was permitted to have sex with a man while awaiting for marriage to Jacob, what would that have meant? Is there any principle for dubs really to learn from it?

Scott77

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What? Maybe is't cause I'm drunk as hell but I don't get this story at all... It either needs to make sense or be entertaining, one or the other... I don't think you can't do the first one so make there be a snake in the bushes or somthing so it will be entertaining like african GB...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

his blessings for what?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit