Have you noticed that JW's who've been "raised in the truth" are crappy spellers?

by gubberningbody 52 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Actually, the information age and internet boom has caused a certain acceptable "laxness" in spelling and grammer, which figures to get worse as texting jargon makes it's way into pop vocabulary. (OMG!! WTF??)

I find that people who are annoyed at crappy spelling read tooooooo much into it.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    I find that people who are annoyed at crappy spelling read tooooooo much into it.

I say the same thing about people like you who compile other people posts, color code them and pretend to feign intellect. You spent way to much time on me son, and I'll not waste another key stroke on you, except to accept your apology!

Perhaps once you get some stink on your hang down you will develop a sense of humor. Until then, may you enjoy your parent’s basement!

P.S. Stop the PMs I'm not interested.

• Violia
    Violia

I attended normal school all my life but alas I am a crappy speller. ( and on firefox and can't use spell check).

As a child I used to add XYZ to words to make sure they were large enough to look right- actually it was sort of cute. There is a group of students my age in states who did not learn to spell correctly. It is not our fault- the system was trying new things then, like NEW MATH-remember that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit