asilentone

go to www.jwmedia.org and find out.

• orbison11
    orbison11

thank u

• yknot
    yknot

http://jw-media.org/frames/090521.htm

Vancouver didn't make the short list.....

KAMLOOPS, BCInterior Savings Centre
    300 Lorne St.

English

• June 19-21
    • June 26-28
    • July 3-5
    • July 10-12
    • July 17-19

NANAIMO, BCFrank Crane Arena
    Beban Park Recreation Centre
    2300 Bowen Rd.

English

• June 5-7
    • June 19-21
    PRINCE GEORGE, BCCN Centre
    2187 Ospika Blvd.

English

• June 12-14

SURREY, BCAssembly Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
    15577 82 nd Ave.

Spanish

• July 24-26
  • The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Looks like its in Kamloors again Orb.

The place where most Vancouverites hate and a lot don't attend

by the way its Homerovah speaking, I somehow lost my password and sending it back to my E-mail didn't work......darn

• wobble
    wobble

Homey ! Hi ! You only need one more persona and you'll be The Holy Trinity !

Love

Wobble

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Yeah your right how about " The Holiest Homer " or " The Sacrilegious Homer "

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I cant belive this!!!!. Last year I posted a thread on how mad the JWS were because they had to drive to Kamloops BC http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/158506/1/The-JWs-have-to-travel-all-the-way-to-Kamloops-B-C-again

This year they have to travel to Kamlopps BC again!!. This is ridiculous! Many JWS I know are mad as hornets over this. It cost 500 dollars minimum for a single dub to make that trip (food, hotel, gas) . It costs Jdub families anywhere from 1000 to 2000 dollars to hear a bunch of stooges put down technology and how they must follow the slave even if it means sacrificing money they don't have (credit cards to the rescue uhuh)

I can't believe how some old geezers in New York can control the lives of 7 million dubs. There are approx 100,000 dubs that will have to travel to Kamloops this year costing them millions. I'm soooo glad I got out in 1985!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa......

• 1914BS
    1914BS

BTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHaaaaaa......HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......AHAHAHAHAHAHA........

• 1914BS
    1914BS

BTTT

...............................................HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit