Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-31-09 WT Study (PRAISE FOREVER)

by blondie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Great comments Blondie..WT is running out of time, money, followers. All they can use is fear to keep those JW's traped in their walls. The questions for how long those walls can stand still?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Gracious? Jehovah gracious? Hardly--He expects you to do all the work, and then He takes the credit.

Using your material riches wisely? In other words, they want you to waste it all in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. You give, and as soon as the account gets to about $3,000, they bleed it by sending a donation to the parent organization, where it does absolutely no good. I have seen that happen once at the congregation I used to attend, and it is a slap in the face to build up the congregation funds only to see it pxxxed away like that. In fact, once I found $200 in an air conditioner I bought from a witless (there is a chance he planted it there to see what I would do), and upon turning it in, he made me put it into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund (I didn't even get a chance to give it back so he could have gotten his hands dirty on that). I now feel that that $200 was completely wasted.

This time, I am using my riches wisely. I have ordered a number of things from L.L.Beans and Stonewall Kitchen, which should hold up. I ordered a $250 toaster, which should be the last toaster I ever have to buy (to replace the crap one that they gave me when I moved--including a questionable wire inside for safety). I also got a real good coat rack (again, I hope it will be the last one I ever have to buy), top quality bedding material and towels, top quality jacket and coat (which I hope will last for 7 or 8 years before I need another one), a good office quality printer, an iPod, and some kitchen utensils and cookware (again, it should last upwards of 50 years or more, probably meaning it will be the last time I have to buy them unless they get stolen or destroyed in a disaster). Now that is a better use of my money than having to waste it on the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit