Question for most JWD members

by 5thGeneration 4 Replies latest jw friends

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Sorry, I still call it JWD.

All the liberals, I have a question.

How should the world deal with North Korea?

Love them?

Defiant North Korea tests a sixth missile as U.S. raises military alert levels in nuclear stand-off

By Michael Lea
    Last updated at 12:44 AM on 30th May 2009

North Korea test-fired another missile yesterday and warned it would act in 'self-defence' if provoked by the UN Security Council.

The UN is considering tough sanctions over the communist country's nuclear test on Monday.

But the North Korean government warned: 'Any hostile act against our peaceful vessels, including search and seizure, will be considered an unpardonable infringement on our sovereignty.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Fly over their main cities and drop 6 million Jehovahs Witnesses on them.

Parachutes not required.

W

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Let the United Nations deal with it.

Let China,Japan, India, Israel, Mexico and Europe, fund it and send their troops in.

Amerika should focus on jobs our economy rebuilding our infrastructure

and industrial base and affordable health care.

Amerika should refrain from any military involvement beyond defending our borders

for the next 500 years.

• ssn587
    ssn587

finally-free, you have the right idea, and let the first bunch of dropees be the GB, followed by DOs COs, elders/elderettes, MS and finally the hard core dubbies, I am all for it, right on.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Ok, your average North Korean is probably just as PISSED at their own Gov as most of us are! I say- LOVE the PEOPLE, Hate the Gov's stupidity!

This might sound a bit twisted, but... I am still all for a "One World Government", only not run by the WT LOL!

Once we all realise (and the Gov's too) that we are all the "Human Race" and that our 'real world' is getting larger by the day ( space exploration- men living on the moon etc...), it kind makes our little patches on Earth seem even smaller- so if we stop squabbaling over minor details like gender, colour, sexual preference and which patch of dirt here is better (the sacred/promised land crap!)-we can live on this planet together in relative harmony!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit