Have you ever heard of JW female molester?

by asilentone 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mac n cheese
    mac n cheese

Hiding,

I'm so sorry that happened to you. While a lot of molesters are protected by the elder body and the WT policies, there is a another type of victim rampant in the Borg - the person who find himself defending lies that he's been accused of. It doesn't take much for certain users to plow through unsuspecting people who would normally never harm a single person, and then find themselves being hauled in the back room to defend themselves. I've seen it happen over and over again and it was one of the final nails in our coffin.

The whole thing makes me sick - molesters going free, innocents being punished. I would say that this is the defining characteristic of this organization than anything else.

It was the appreciation of true love and how to treat others that drove me from the WT organization.

(sorry to the OP if I've "hijacked" the thread, Hiding's comment really struck a nerve with me)

Mac

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

*bookmarking for later*

My heart goes out to any who have suffered this way (regardless of gender, regardless of religion) and I hope for your healing.

~Sue

• homeschool
  • dingo1
    dingo1

this topic is making me horny. shaawing

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

For the posters who live outside Australlia, a dingo is a native dog that has a reputation for being gutless and attacking the weak and defensless. Of course it runs off when it sees a man.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit