BREAKING NEWS: WATCHTOWER IS STILL A MEMBER OF UN- SOURCE SAYS.

by Scott77 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Please bear in mind the OSCE is not the UN. The Warsaw Pact was re-worked after the fall of communism into the OSCE. However, it is no defense for the WTBTS. It is an organization that is dedicated to promoting democracy making their involvement extremely political.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

In addition to my prior comment, what makes their association so damning is their reasoning on why JWs can not join the YMCA. Despite the good work that it does, the QFR specifically states that IF you join an organization, you are supporting ALL their agenda, not just part.

Therefore, if the WTBTS joins the OSCE, then, according to their reasoning, they too are supporting ALL its goals, including in political and militaristic goals.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The WTS. hypocritically and deceivingly joined the UN to get statistics and geographical information on populations around the globe.

UN is like any other worldly run government organization that they proclaim that true Christian Witnesses are not to be involved or

associated with. If these other extended arms of the WTS. have joined another established worldly government organization to gain information,

they too are breaking doctrinal policies. If it can be proven clearly that those groups have joined those organizations exposing

this two faced corruption is going to do them some harm, possibly the only way to do this though is through documentation.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Great info, thanks... I am not surprised that they are part of the UN myself. Essentially, like all groups, they will do what is best for themselves and their future.

They need the UN, which is rather ironic for all they have printed about them being from Satan, et al.

As has been noted, their individual members need things too, but as the GB puts heavy loads on their flock, they do not budge them with their little finger.

In any case, this just confirms what we all knew, that they were hypocrites, are hypocrites, and will continue to be two faced hypocrites. The lot has been cast, they crossed the Rubicon a long time ago on that score. Thus, it is truly impossible for them among any religion to ever be "the truth".

Sadly, the membership will continue to hate and malign the UN, totally unaware of how much the GB nurses off them.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

paul gilles member of the wts bethel is named as a ngo with the u.n.. wts leaders in france are named as ngo's in the u.n., having to do with the wts in africa, also portugal. the wts is also in the E.U. is some way. this is not new info, but mostly over looked by the x jw community. This info and much more has been reported on this site and other for years. I repeat the wts is still members in the U.N. just using different names other than the wts. in most cases when you find a group that name sounds like it has something to do with the wts. in the U.N. that contact person will be a bethel heavy from that country wts branch. I'm to lazy to do this research again but it's out there. happy hunting RUTHERFRAUD

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

There is an ngo group run by the wts out of france i think and it's called something like afrique' don't quote me on the spelling. there are some wt and awake mag's showing jw's getting baptized in U.N. pools, and oTHER WAYS JW'S used U.N. planes ,trucks, food etc. to get into africa/ or use the U.N. banner to support the wts getting into these places. again this info is on this site and others. I have no links just memory.

• cognac
    cognac

this is shocking to me! especiallly after already being caught!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

why would they care if anyone knows? the rank and file sure don't care - I told countless people and elders about the NGO affiliation, they thought it was all fine!?

They could probably start murdering people, find some scripture to back it up, and the R&F would be 100% happy with it.

• undercover
    undercover

The Society is not and never has been a member of the UN...

If you're gonna harp on their association with the UN as a registered NGO, please use the correct nomenclature. By saying that the WTS was, is, or is going to be a "member of the UN" is incorrect and undermines the attempts of those trying to expose the Societies association with worldly government programs.

If you're going to publicize this scandal to JW family, friends, elders, etc., it is important to understand how the NGO system works, how the Society got involved and how it is hypocritical in view of their stance on worldly governments.

Everytime someone says "The Society was a member of the UN" I cringe. It sounds just like what JWs expect from "apostates"... mis-informed ramblings of ignorant conspiracy theorists.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Watchtower apologists claim that since the apostle Paul appealed to the Roman emperor they likewise have the right to appeal to the superior authorities of Rom. 13. They say that the U.N. is a governmental body and one of those authorities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit