It's the little things.....

by Adam 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Adam
    Adam

You know, I've been out of the Borg since '94 and still, once in a while, it pops into my head that something I am doing or are planning on doing is something that I would have been denied me if I had decided to stay in. This time it's seeing the Lord of the Rings movie. I love those books so much and can't wait to see the film over and over. I can imagine myself still a JW, secretly sad that I wouldn't be able to go see it, but having to hide it, and also feeling guilty for wanting to do something that is "wrong." Oh how wonderful and joyous to say "Fuck the govenring body, I'm goin' to the movies!"

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hi Adam,
    I'm glad for your freedom. My son also loves the Lord of the Rings. He's playing the two step while he's fading away, but I know he will be the first here to see that movie. Yes the little things are wonderful now. j2bf

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yes I very much look forward to seeing the LOTR films.

We all remember the endless drivel from the platform about how magic and sorcery is so demonic.

ITS A SCIENCE FICTION MOVIE PEOPLE. WAKE UP.

Its fantasy.

Anyway, I think Ill be seeing it on Wednesday night, opening evening.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit