Let's all write letters to Ciro Auliano

by BonaFide 10 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

If a lot of us write a letter to him, do you think that might wake him up? I don't think one or two letters will work, but a lot? That would be something, for him to wake up and then be expelled from Bethel.

Yay or Nay?

BF

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

From what I heard a moment ago, he does a better job asleep. :)

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Nay

nj

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Stamps are too costly for the likes of him.

• ninja
    ninja

we can't even spell his name never mind write to cori al pacino..............................now if his name was jim smith.............................

• villabolo
    villabolo

Letters, especially many letters, will simply reinforce his beliefs.

villabolo

• donuthole
    donuthole

Seriously if I could go back and do it all over again I would bring JC charges against Ciro for his involvement with the UN. Curious how this would play out if someone ever did.

• VM44
    VM44

Here are the addresses listed for Ciro Aulicino. It should be OK to post these as they are all Watchtower building addresses.

CityStateZip
    124 COLUMBIA HTS 615BROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA HTS #34-2BROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA HTS ORG2BROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA HT ORG2BROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA ORG2 HT 34 2BROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA ORG2 HTBROOKLYNNY11201
    124 COLUMBIA HEIGHTS 902BROOKLYNNY11201
    2 ORGBROOKLYNNY11201
    34-124 COLUMBIA 2BROOKLYNNY11231
    124 COLUMBIA HEIGHTS ORG2BROOKLYNNY11201
    34 124 COLUMBIA HT 2BROOKLYNNY11231
    124 COLUMBIA HTS APT 34-2BROOKLYNNY11201
  • BonaFide
    BonaFide

I think I might pose as an interested person that was present at one of his talks....He will think I want a study.....little by little ask him questions. You can tell by his way of talking he likes the limelight, so he will probably answer me.

BF

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do you think you can wake him up?..What if you do?..Then What?...................The WBT$ will Ice him in a heartbeat?..He will become one of the Walking Dead in WatchTower World...........Thats just a fact.......................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit