Jehovah's Witnesses to hand over top secret manual to Finland officials

by Watchtower-Free 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Yea right! SOMEBODY SEND THEM A COPY OF THE SHEPHERD THE FLOCK BOOK INCASE THEY TURNED OVER AN EDITED FAKE COPY REMOVING ANYTHING THEY WOULD HOLD AGAINST THEM!
  • MaxTan
    MaxTan

sir82 - Which "rule book" is that?

Just the basic "Flock" book that all elders get?

Or something higher, maybe branch office guidelines?

Also, that article is nearly a year old. Any updates since then?

Yes the Flock book.

The Bethel heavies met with the ministers, and as it looks like from the news article, lied their asses off and managed to convince them everything is a-OK.

The ministers came to the conclusion that JW JC's are NOT a judicial system competing with the Finnish rule of law. And that if somebody feels like their rights have been broken they should go to the police and the matter will be investigated properly, as the ministers are not law enforcement officials and can not start investigating every case themselves.

A Finnish apostate has collected news about this and other matters (in Finnish language, try google translate) on his website.

• MaxTan
    MaxTan

WTH?!?! The WTBTS won't interfere in my life if I go against WTBTS policy?!!?

More info, please!!!!

DD

Oh sure they wont! The proof, straight from the horse's mouth:
    Finnish JW press representative about the shunning policy (Youtube)

• New day
    New day
    I think this depends on how the question was phrased by the reporter. Was she asking in the context of somebody simply stopping meeting attendance and lapsing into inactivity? If so his answer could be said to be ok. If, however, the question was in the context of somebody doing something that warranted disfellowshipping, he could be said to have mislead her.
  • jonza
    jonza
    This is from last year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit