I can understand people believing in a grand designer, but why the leap...

by Psychotic Parrot 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

There is no leap! Let me ask you this... how do you control a growing population of people while still maintaning social order?? Give them a "religion" based on FEAR- so even if the human "authorities" didn't see you do, the scary spirits did and you be punished!

The WT org uses this same method today to gain control of your average JO/Jill for their own sick and twisted reasons right? Why do you think they are soooo in love with the original cult known today as the Jewish Faith???

Bravo to the original writers of the Torah... what a way to mind-f#ck the whole planet into believeing in the "boogy monster" (aka Satan), and scamming billions of dollars out of people for the last 4 thousand years!!! I take my hat off to you Well Done!

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

It's always confused me that if Satan is the evil one, why is it that God is the one everybody is scared off

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Cuz da bible sez so and dats good eeenuf.

They just happen to be born in the west where bible based myths are most popular. These people would have jumped on the bandwagon of whatever the local myth collection was.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

We are supposed to love, trust and repect our parents/creater/god etc... not be scared to death of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit