Amazing JW YouTube clip

by yadda yadda 2 8 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The work and wit that's gone into this is incredible. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGRZKnjkZt4&feature=related

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Thanks for posting this video yadda. It was so well done. Must have taken an incredible amount of time to make it.

Hopscotch

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

I´ve seen the original version a couple of years ago. Made by a couple in bethel I belive. But this version was more fun ;)

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Yeah but it still sounds like JW propaganda. That infamous last door doesn't appear all that often. And when it does, now one more victim falls to a cult. Not a pretty sight if you ask me.

• lancelink
    lancelink

Could you imagine something like this following the terminator movies ?

Arnold appearing early on a Saturday morning, going up to a door and saying

"come with me if you want to live" when the door gets slammed in his face he would turn to the camera and say

"I'll be back"

Alright,,,,I need to get out more often !

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

awesome That was so kewl

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

This was a video created by JWs , all this guy did was give new audio track.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh man I preferred the original Witness version actually. The new voice sounds mendacious, and the comments are not great. I think this goes in the "not doing the cause of apostasy any favours" file.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Oh duh... I heard the original one. I like the new one better. Though like slimboy I like the original soundtrack better in some ways, just the propaganda sucks. The new one is much more realistic and honest. That's what FS is usually like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit