by mraimondi 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Sorta looks a little like a canada goose'

That would confuse any canadian.

S

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi there I was in Montreal until 1985. My daughters still live in the Mtl area - not JWs - and I will be visiting a few times over the summer. It would be great to finally meet you Satanus

Golf is still in the area I think as is acsot Not sure where JH is these days. He was in Three Rivers but made the drive to Mtl a few times when we got together. Scully made the drive too a couple of times.

Anyone for a meetup?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Anyone for a meetup?

Yes I am interested... Where do you meet Lee???

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm sure I'm the only one that noticed

LOL DD!!! I wont be going this year are you???TO PA??

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Was living in East Montreal ( Rachel/St Hubert) in the mid 70s, does that count ? loved that time, I would spend week-ends at Lac des chats, St Sauveur des Monts. Shall I ever see Quebec again, Cââââline ?

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

St Hubert sounds familiar...

i dont know which congregation serves brossard, but be aware, there are some real nuts over there.

I have many experiences from that area, with a family split by the witnesses...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When we have gotten together we meet at a buffet restaurant at the north west corner of Cote Vertu and Marcil Laurin. - good parking - a couple of blocks from the Cote Veru metro - easy to get to from the Met from the east or Decarie expressway from the south or the 40 from the west - and easy for me to negotiate - now with my walker or cane

so... any takers?

Sorry Grace I just can't see myself going that far

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

yeah i dont think im going over that way any time soon. Too many bad memories. :(

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry Grace I just can't see myself going that far

I didnt mention anywhere Lee. So I didnt understand when you
    said you cant go that far????I just wanted to know where I should go if I came..
    Sue & Bill would drive me anywhere .

Oh maybe you thought I was talking about PA> But that was for Deputy Dog ( DD)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yea Grace that was it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit