In the News: Jehovah's Witnesses: 'End is near'

by Elsewhere 29 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Here is the actual news clip. They love this worldly/Satan media attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJN-o9J2y98

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Their intention is not to scare people? How about all the chldren that sit there and listen to these talks hour after hour after hour and look at their horrifying pictures in the WT and Awake magazines and their stupid books? You think they're not scared out of their minds? Well, I know they are because I was 36-46 years ago. And my sister was even more scared than me. Nightmares. Anxiety. Headaches. Stomach aches. And we're still trying to get over it.

Bastards!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

"Wolf!!! There's a wolf!"

Fool me 18 times, shame on you. Fool me 19 times, shame on me.

- Lime

• poppers
    poppers

I wonder what the Dali lama was going to say. I'll bet it was something positive.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Compared to the JWs, anyone is positive.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I was told that 53 yrs ago!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Travis Telfair is an Idiot......When you`ve got your Head stuck up your Ass..The End is always Near!...................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My mother was absolutely never going to see 1st grade. She is almost 80. She still beleives it is only months away.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Clearly shows that the media is owned and designed to manipulate the masses.

Otherwise they would give equal time to the real story about the horrors of the Watchtower cult.

Down with news media. They are p*wned. And the corporate church councils and associations are probably paying big bucks for this garbage announcement.

Don't think WT is above bribes and payouts for this publicity.

• Gregor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit