Do you know any of these Bethelites?

by BonaFide 11 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I was in Bethel several times off and on from 1989 to 2001. I was a missionary in between that time too, so I have some other names as well. I still have friends at Bethel that keep me posted on their lives, but even IN Bethel many Bethelites don't know each other.

Does anyone have any info about the following Bethelites? I will include what I have.

Caretenuto, Tony - Walkill, 1989-1990

Mederos, Jose - Walkill, Patterson 1989-1999?

Yamashita, Stanley - Walkill

Chyke, Calvin - My table head, I wonder if he is still alive. Devoted to God's House.

Dinola, John - Walkill, 1989-2000?

Jaracz, Theodore - Brooklyn

Ehrmantraut, Roy and Michelle

Garza, Luis - Brooklyn

Gillespie, Kelly - Walkill, Helped invent MEPS?

Haut, David and Robin - Patterson

Lacy, Louis - Brooklyn

McMahan, David - Brooklyn

Rains, Robert - Brooklyn

Rappa, Dan- Patterson

Sainthill, Ed - Brooklyn

Vollenweider, John - Walkill

Yuchniewicz, Sophie - Long time Bethelite in Brooklyn, sat at her table.

BF

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Ed Sainthill was my table head for several months. He passed away a few months ago. I created a thread on the topic. Not many knew him. Really nice guy.

Bob Rains was one of my "Bethel Elders" when I worked in IS. Nice guy.

• asilentone
    asilentone

BonaFide, I know Dan Rappa, PM me!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Bonafide, how did you know Stanley? He was my overseer for a while. From what I could tell he was a great guy--very polite and nice, but also a good leader and manager. He was one of the ones to recommend my leaving Bethel.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

I know Stanley from years ago when he was single, unless I am confusing him with his brother Mickey? Anyway, he is from my area when I was a teenager, and then he went to Bethel and then got married. I wonder how he is...

BF

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

LWT, brother Sainthill seemed to me one of the most professional, corporate looking and acting brothers at Bethel. He always seemed like the CEO of some company. When I was in Computer Services on the 6th floor of the 25 Building, that's where I remember him from.

BF

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I know Stanley from years ago when he was single, unless I am confusing him with his brother Mickey? Anyway, he is from my area when I was a teenager, and then he went to Bethel and then got married. I wonder how he is...

I never met his brother, but Stanley was a small guy, Japanese of course, kind of fidgety...?

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Yes, that's him. Mickey was in Bethel too. I wonder if Stanley is still there. So he recommended you leave Bethel? Well, it turned out good for you.

BF

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So he recommended you leave Bethel? Well, it turned out good for you.

LOL. Yes, it did, since I would have had to leave anyway when I later got sick. Of course, at the time, I was a heartbroken, dissilusioned twenty-one-year-old. Stanley was a good man, he and Mike Moore were a great couple of overseers--I would be surprised if they left--they always seemed like lifers.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Anyone know if Sean Songer is still around. Ed Sainthill was in my congregation when I was in Bklyn

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit