A POLL! How long did your "re-evaluation" take?

by Gayle 24 Replies latest social family

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

3 months.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I only studied for 2 years- took one week of hard researching (online) and two weeks to GET OUT FOR GOOD!!!!

I still think prevention is the best cure- KH's should sport the same warning lables as smoke packets!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

as quick as reading Franz's ISOCF, couple of months, also I met a lovely apostate who lived very close to me, who had plenty of back issues of Free Minds/Bethel Ministries, Comments from the Friends and when I called him to ask if anything new had been posted I would fly around in a flash, fine man he was, he helped me a lot, sadly I've lost touch with him(he moved to the North of England), there also was a small out reach company close to e called Reach Out Trust who were very helpful as well.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

The end of any re-evaluation happened when I had a "study" with the JW's. In the beginning I kept waiting for the Holy Spirit to reveal that I was an x-jw to them. I asked questions...all the questions I wasn't allowed to ask as a child. They lied..they freakin' lied their ass off. I caught them in so many lies, that I lost count. I let my grown daughter sit in on one study and I thought she was going to blow it. She got so pissed that she got up and left the room.

The sisters' that were studying with me, just quit coming. I found out later that one of them quit going to the meetings. I don't know why. I can only hope that I planted some seeds of doubt that helped her get out.

lisa

• stillin
    stillin

I don't know how long it's going to take me. I'm a slow learner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit