• Will Power
    Will Power

I hope this continues to get attention.

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1629449

thank you mr. hughes

wp

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, Will Power, for putting up this link.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Thats a really good read...

Any idea how long it will take for something like this to move forward yet more?

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

He's a brave man.

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks from me for posting too Will Power, Much appreciated !

I notice in the readers comments that someone says Bethany was old enough (17) to make her own decision .

But how can an informed decision be made by any person, of whatever age , who has not examined the facts, and I am willling to bet poor Bethany never came into contact with all the info. that we have read that shows that the JW blood doctrine has no scriptural backing.

No active JW is in a position to make an informed decision. the cult makes sure they don't have the information.

Love

Wobble

• carla
    carla

Thank You!

• Will Power
    Will Power

wobble says:

No active JW is in a position to make an informed decision. the cult makes sure they don't have the information

You nailed it.

I'd also add that the WT sytematically sets out to destroy a person's critical thinking ability for their own advancement.

wp

• Gayle
    Gayle

Mr. Hughes is winning. Maybe it seems an inch at a time. He is not just going away. The Watchtower organization would like us to just go away. But we will not, not quietly. Maybe it seems an inch at a time, a voice at a time but its exposure is certain.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

He is a persistent so and so,, I credit him for that ...I had thought that his case was going no where, but I am glad to see it still continuing to the embarrassment of the WT.

When you think about it, There is no way that a lawyer from within the WT can give impartial advice to someone in that position

• garybuss
    garybuss

It's such a sad case. Lawrence Hughes is hero in my eyes. I helped my wife, only 23 at the time, plot a course of suicide and carry out the plan. I'm pretty sure I could have influenced her to take treatment. The doctors thought so. I've never had the brains or the courage of Lawrence Hughes. I wish I did.

In my opinion, Bethany Hughes wasn't a victim of the Watch Tower Corporation because a corporation reduced, is just a piece of paper in a file cabinet. Bethany was set up and she was a victim of the Jehovah's Witness people and that's the point of this case. People with names and faces who might be laid off by Watch Tower someday to come and post here and be loved by the posters here. That makes me sick, and it's true.

The bastards won't be loved by me and neither will I love the Witness people who assisted in the murder of my wife or Witness people who assisted in the fracturing of my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit