BASHING the families of disfellowshiped ones

by Pistoff 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This is from the 2 day circuit assembly, spring 2009.

Talk with harangue about df'd ones is one on local needs, Sunday AM; I will try to find the exact title. It comes after the symposium "Acquire Power to Resist in This Wicked Day".

They also list "rationalizing association with df'd ones" as a sign of overconfidence in the Saturday talk "Beware of Overconfidence".

Nowman: thanks; my kids were a MESS as they exited, either by df'ing or walking away. They have worked hard to figure their life out after things turned out to be so different than what any of us expected.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Thanks for the specifics Pistoff, it's good to know. I hope somebody on this board is able to do some recording at their convention! Youtube vids of this would be good.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

It is another tool to put on more preasure for those who left WT and those who are thinking to leave....leave us(WT) and we will destroy your family relations...

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am so angry about this. It was a 40 year old CO in 2006 that told my mom, although I was not disfellowshipped she must treat me as the same. I was out when I was 18 and about to turn 46 at the time. Apparently it has come to fruition,The CO forwarned her the society was going to get tough on this, and this is what I deserved as her only daughter. Although not disfellowshipped...I deserved it after supporting her through the years, with no negative talk.

The Ass CO never had kids, grand kids, etc., infact, I was older than him and had been in longer than him. If I ever find out who this jackass is.....you'll enjoy the results. (central florida...new CO in 2006....any names around 40 plus)

(You try this again special boy, I promise you, you won't want to come back to Florida.)

When parents are alone and get sick this doesn't exactly work. Especially when the men making these rules are cared for like kings in their little bubble world.

I am fuming and I am sorry for ranting. I have many cousins Df'd and not, that have supported their parents for years, and suddenly are being shunned like vermin, before this damndable assembly. All this was covered in a Service meeting a couple of weeks ago.

It is my opinion, that this sect can no longer believe in their own predictions, so it feels good to enforce rules. The rules are old, and the Basic rules are still in force....even though the old predictions have failed left and right.

Go ahead ,you are going to die, but follow these old time rules.......and maybe, just maybe you may be worthy....specifically if you throw out your family......see ya in paradise.

r.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

They are running scared, and don't know what else to do.

The thing is this: they are morally BANKRUPT. They do not know how to do the ethical thing; they have for so long brayed about loyalty to the organization

Jehovah, it is all they know, to present the false choice of family or organization, presented as loyalty to Jehovah.

They care NOTHING for the dynamics of families, or how people cope with the troubles of growing older.

They are damnable, and rotten, and corrupt.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Hi Pistoff and thanks for the info. I think the 2 day assembly has done the rounds already in the UK so I missed it. I guess we might have had a different local need talk so the emphasis on d'fd ones wasn't so heavy.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit