by besty 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

Question, " are you happy being a JW?"

JW's answer, "Yes"

response, " You need to stop lying to yourself"

JW, "I'm not lying"

response, "There you go again"

( -an actual conversation I had with a householder over 30 years ago. I was lying and she could see it in my face. I left the door and I was whipped)

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

Did you know you could get kicked out of your religion for veritably ANYTHING and be shunned by your family and friends for the rest of your life? (bring up "loose conduct" loophole)

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

moshe - i believe that unhappy JWs are the minority. But ignorant and happy doesnt make it right.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Can you explain Theocratic Warfare Strategy to me?

• villabolo
    villabolo

If Christ has been present and reigning since 1914 then why is he allowing Satan to get away with murder?

Do you know you could be disfellowshipped for joining the YMCA?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"How much do you charge to Haunt a House?"...............................................OUTLAW

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

How many times has the teaching of resurrection of the ancient Sodomites been reversed?

The beauty of this one is that it can be sourced (with the exception of their first stand (from an 1800's WT) of resurrection = yes) with the WT library.

Answer? There are a total of 6 positions -- that's 5 reversals. Check 'em out,http://users.oeccwildblue.com/millerlr/PivotalYear1988SodomGomorrah.pdf

Almost humorous when you hear what they actually say about their teaching reversals, "At times explanations given by Jehovah’s visible organization have shown adjustments, seemingly to previous points of view. But this has not actually been the case."

The Watchtower, 1981, 12/1 p. 27

Len

• whatcanIsay
    whatcanIsay

Where in the gospel accounts does it state that preaching the gospel is a modern day fulfillment of the man with the secretaries ink horn? The right to Mark people with in X on their forehead?

You claim modern day fulfillment of the man with the secretaries ink horn. The man with the secretaries ink horn was an angel sent by God and given the right to mark people to life by placing a X Mark on their forehead.

Like this angel, WTBTS claims modern day fulfillment and the right when Jehovah’s Witness today go door-to-door marking people to life whoever takes WTBTS publication. You claim those are the ones who will not face Jesus Christ at judgment because this means everlasting life those who take your publication and studying with you and gain knowledge through you.

What Does the WTBTS claims happens to the ones who do not take the publications! They go off to destruction and to judgment during Jesus Christ 1,000 year reign.

What other church believes: by doing preaching work and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ gives them power to judge who is going off to destruction (Jesus Christ Judgment Day) or to life!

I think going door-to-door has such a hidden meaning that many Jehovah’s Witnesses are unaware of this meaning!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"How is Ted Jaracz getting along, I heard he had a stroke?"

The sad thing thing is, that if the majority of dubs met most of these q's in their ministry, they would not have a clue what the q. was about, let alone the answer !

They can only offer a brochure and say that " the answer would be in the book"

• besty
    besty

thanks for all the responses guys - I'm offering these as suggestions to a friend of mine in the UK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit