Do you wish SUFFERING on some human beings? Should you?

by BonaFide 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Yknot: I said on the Ted thread that I was sad and crying....... Ted was/is a jackass but he was/is a sad and miserable stupid fool of a man. His life wasn't fulfilling, he contributed little to society that was of benefit. He won't be missed by many, lives will get better when he dies.... and that is SAD. Life is too precious to be wasted in such a manner. Sad that he didn't realize his true potential and make the world a better place....

In general, I aspire to feel the way you do... but there's just nothing inside me that sympathizes with these people. Somewhere along the way he had to have assumed a sense of self-righteousness and pride. As I said before, I wish him no MORE suffering than he's caused others.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I normally don't wish suffering on anybody, even wicked people like GB member TJ I can only wish them suffering for a limited time or on special occasions like they just had a stroke or something and so I may take the oportunity to wish them reconpense but since I'm not obsessed with a need for vengense is equivilence to giving them the middle finger or saying f**k you ya prick.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

LWT, I love your photo. It looks like your baby girl is looking right at you. Very cute.

I hope to have children one day, I bet I would feel the same way you do if someone harmed them.

BF

• blondie
    blondie

I do believe that people should reap what they have sown.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't see that wishing suffering on the guilty is very far removed from what the guilty have done. Both are a form of sickness.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I wish the suffering on pedophiles, murderers, rapists & kidnappers.

Yiz

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I wish the suffering on pedophiles, murderers, rapists & kidnappers.
    Yiz

For what purpose?

In my estimation, there are three kinds of people in this world:

1. those who increase suffering
    2. those who decrease suffering
    3. those who are indifferent to suffering
    Which category are you in?
  • Yizuman
    Yizuman

For what purpose?

Why do you ask? Is all those crimes ok to do it?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    For what purpose?
    Why do you ask? Is all those crimes ok to do it?

What does causing pain and suffering have to do with crimes that are already done?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Must've misunderstood the topic, so never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit