I'm Thinking of Getting A New Tattoo

by StAnn 18 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Maybe something subtle, like a small rose, a butterfly, something nice......

Now if I were to get a tat, it would be the Packers logo!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't find tattoos attractive at all.

W

• StAnn
    StAnn

Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm thinking maybe a triangle with a heart inside and the names of my three children on each side of the triangle. Then it would be my "love triangle."

How could they just throw me in a nursing home when I'm old if I have THEIR names tattooed on my hip?

Ninja, grrrrrrrr...........!

FF, believe it or not, my husband likes tattoos.

Waffles, love the Revelation book idea! Maybe I should do one of the child falling into the chasm from the Paradise book?

Priest, start a conversation with whom???

Homer, I want to be "hip". (Pun intended)

John Doe, send me your email and I'll send you a photo of me when I'm 80!

St. Ann

• StAnn
    StAnn

Y'know what? I'm a farm girl. Maybe I can get the pic of the ladies picking fruit in the New System in their flowered dresses. It would show just how much I'm looking forward to living forever in paradise on Earth. Think it would cause my JW family to welcome me back with open arms?

St. Ann

• C. T. Russell
    C. T. Russell

How about a tattoo of me? - C. T.

• dinah
    dinah
    I've always wanted to tattoo racing strips on my p*cker. It would make for an interesting conversation starter.

Ahhh, so Padre's pretty quick, huh?

*ducks*

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Ahhh, so Padre's pretty quick, huh?

He's so quick, you won't even see it.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

How could they just throw me in a nursing home when I'm old if I have THEIR names tattooed on my hip?

You know they still may do that, tattoo or not so don't let that pursued you.

• StAnn
    StAnn

LOL at CT Russell!

Homerovah, you must have gotten to my husband. Tonight he told me that he thinks Catholics aren't supposed to get tattoos! He said, "That's what Father Mitch said." So I'm going to ask my priest, just for fun.

St. Ann

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit