Introduction

by milola 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• milola
    milola

Well I have been watching and reading long enough. I have posted a couple of times but never told anything about myself so here goes.

I have been df'd for at least 30 years. Always had doubts even of the existance of god let alone one that could and would be so vengefull towards

the humans that he created. Hey if he didn't want them screwing up he shouldn't have given them free choice.

The stories I read on this board are heart breaking. I think I said this before but even though my parents sort of shunned me it was never to the

degree that so many others have endured. It kind of makes me wonder how serious my folks really are or if they are just smart enough to use their

own judgement with certain issues. Of their 3 children none of them will be in the new system with them.

Anyway 1975 was also a big issue for me as was being so embarrassed in school when adhereing to this religion. I really longed to be a part of it

all. High school dances games and whatnot. But mostly not celebrating the holidays....everyone on the outside always seemed so happy.

Well anyway my kids grew up outside the "truth" and all are productive, successful, educated people. Thank God!!!(if he exists)

• musky
    musky

Welcome!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board

Cellist

• homeschool
    homeschool

Welcome Milola!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Milola!

Good to have you aboard

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Welcome Milola! You and I have a lot in common.

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Welcome to the board!

• RaraAvis
    RaraAvis

Welcome : )

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Welcome Milola.

I'm glad that you were wise enough not to rear your children in the 'Truthâ„¢'. That's one less family that didn't sacrifice their lives for lies!

• milola
    milola

Thankyou for the replies and welcomes.

Scarred for life...could you elaborate? I would be interested in your experiences and our common ground.

Another thing that has recently blown me away is the fact that organ transplants are okay. I fail to see the difference in blood transfusions and

organ transplants. Without either you are going to die. I found this out last year when my mother was about to die. She recovered in spite of not

having a blood transfusion (tho she was on procrit--a derivitive of blood I believe) and a couple from the hall came to visit her at which time my dad

informed me that she had a transplant. I asked what the difference was but didn't get an answer. All I can say if I was still in I would constantly be

stumbled by all these changes in what should have been accurate truths from the start. I mean why on earth if it was being directed by god would

he give out inaccurate information!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit