Maid makes soup from her panties....

by ISP 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Sounds fishy to me......

Maid’s brief bid to control boss

KUANTAN: An Indonesian maid here allegedly boiled soup soaked with her underwear and served it to her employer.
    Unknown to her, her bizarre culinary work was recorded by a closed-circuit television camera installed by her employer, a businessman, in his Jalan Beserah house.

The businessman, who only wanted to be identified as Lee, said he set up the camera because he had a bad experience with his former maid whom he claimed had a habit of stealing.

He installed the camera in the kitchen, a day before the 27-year-old maid started working with his family on Dec 11.

Lee said that the next day, he noticed that she kept going into

the toilet and even took pots and pans there.

“At first it was unclear what she was up to. I reinstalled the camera at a strategic area within the kitchen the next day to get a clearer view.

“The camera showed her cooking the soup from water taken from the toilet. I confronted her but she refused to tell me the truth.

“After threatening to hand her over to the police, she confessed that a bomoh by the name of Zuru in her hometown had advised her to do it.

“The bomoh had apparently told her that her employer would be under a spell if she made soup from water soaked in her undergarments,” he said.

Lee said the maid also told him that the “concoction” was to ensure that the employer would like her and listen to her.

“I vomited after hearing her confession because my mother, my wife, my son and I drank the soup for two days in a row.

“No wonder she did not drink the soup when we offered it to her during dinner,” he said, adding that he sent the maid back to the agency.

Lee said he wanted to warn other employers to be suspicious of their maids and not to trust them too soon.

ISP
  • Lionel_P_Hartley
    Lionel_P_Hartley

split pee soup?

• ISP
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You could have given us the recipe. I'm guessing it was Leek soup.

• ballistic
    ballistic

What flavour was the soup? Hot Brothel?

• ISP
    ISP

or turtle head soup...

ISP

• TR
    TR

mmmmm....tuna soup........

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• ballistic
    ballistic

what did she make the knickerbockerglory out of?

• Dino
    Dino

Menstruation, I mean uh, Minestrone?

Dino

• ISP
    ISP

Nathan the recipe seems fairly basic.

1 pair of hardworking 27 yr old's panties
    2 water

I don't think you will see it in the Awake!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit