Blood Fraction or Blood Transfusion- Are they same?

by Scott77 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Scott77
    Scott77

When the bible states to 'obstain from blood', does it indicates a whole blood product or just part of blood as blood fraction? Please, how are we going to interpret this contradiction on the part of the Watchtower Bilble and Tract Society of New York? Another related questions: When the bilble commands us to obtain from blood, is this for a religious reason as opposed to medical need? Is the eating of blood for dietary and cultural reason same as accepting blood transfusion to safe life? Please, excuse me if this topic has already been discussed.

Scott77

• ninja
    ninja

nope.......I hated fractions at school....but I wouldn't have minded doing some transfusions

• leavingwt
  • ninja
    ninja

hey lwt....what commentary?....I couldn't hear a thing

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

WRITTEN commentary.

Are you trying to Ninja me?

• ninja
    ninja

I tell you ...it's getting harder to be facetious around here

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Nonsense. You're doing a fine job. Keep it up.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Actually Scott this has been discussed many times on this forum, you can search blood in the search box and you'll come up with hundreds

of threads on this very subject. As a brief answer to your question yes the law was indeed handed out particular on the consumption of

blood as a food source, the WTS have self interpreted this law to also refer the transference of blood into a body for health and maybe even life reasons.

Why is this the only probable Christian based religion that interprets the scriptures this way is most likely that this organization has always transpired to

create their own particular laws at their own will, thats the selective and obtainable power that comes out of religion. They were vehemently against organ transplants

and vaccinations as well, the folly with the organ transplants even today because the organs that are transplanted actually contain the blood of the donor, so

essentially the person is receiving a blood transplant in the process. The very sad part of this story is since people actually believed the WTS was the voice of god

they didn't get vaccinations against diseases or organ transplants and many JWS got severely sick and died.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Homerovah the Almighty,

Thanks for updating me. I think this is sadly shocking to see people dieing that way. I think its so painful to non-family members to see one of their own doing that to themselves.

Thanks

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

leavingwt

and ninja , jus to let ya know, I did read your postings. thank.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit