Watchtower org. is dead it just hasn't fallen over yet!

by koolaid-man 15 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

It's amazingly simple, for thoughtful, and litterate people to see that the Watchtower organization is in a state of free fall. It's never been easier to "connect the dots" suggesting the trouble the Watchtower org. is in. The Watchtower is dead, it just hasn't fallen over yet. The endless supply of monumental changes speaks volumes. In the 60 seconds it took you to read this another Watchtower org. letter more than likely has been sent to a congregation, a branch office, or elder announcing some change in Watchtower policy. At the same time masterfully written articles are being prepared to cleaverly change Watchtower doctrine.It's hard for the Watchtower org. to continue to survive under the immense criticism and exposure they have been receiving. They are "dividing up the booty" and getting ready to leave "Dodge" (Brooklyn).

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

It's been dead from the beginning, it's just a matter of how many people die in it or because of it.

• Spook
    Spook

I think one thing which has changed for them, partially due to the internet and partially due to culture, is the speed at which the world operates. The "fast moving chariot" of a religion is based off of a business model.

I think the speed at which they have to make changes is faster than can be continuously rationalized away by the JW's. The strength is also the weakness of JW's: Their solid and inflexible ideas are extremely strong, yet extremely vulnerable to small problems to an individual. Things which would not throw off the thinking of many religions could shatter the confidence of a JW because they have such an intimate mental relationship to the Governing Body, many of them literally having a deep psychological relationship through daily study.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

When you have a lame horse you shoot it...why don't someone just go ahead and shhot the horse instead of letting it suffer.

• Borgia
    Borgia

Why do you think so many people leave.......they've shot the horse already......not even taking the saddle with them......Just the stable is there....

Cheers

Borgia

• Priest73
    Priest73

I'm a tard. I read that as Watchtower.org and thought that there was an issue with their website.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I'm a tard. I read that as Watchtower.org and thought that there was an issue with their website.

The issue is that it's incredibly lame.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Sooo... how much longer till it falls over..?

• Priest73
    Priest73
    The issue is that it's incredibly lame.

True...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

They'll be in business, long after we're all dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit