Scott77- An introduction not yet

by Scott77 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi the Team,

Its now a month since ever joining this site. I sincerely apologise for not making an official introduction of myself and who Iam. For some good reasons, I have decided to put that on hold until sometime later. Since 'jumping on the boat' unconditionally, many of you have already read about my posts and even some have commented as well. Thank you all. I have also likewise, commented positively on many of the rich and varied topics you wrote. For your informatioin, I found this site after reading about free minds which lead me to other links. I was making oposition research about the WTS after experiencing what I will refer to, as a profoundly disturbing and gravely hurtful experiences with congregation elders. I read about Ray Franz and Barbara Anderson and it helped alot in many ways for their ground reaserch work and knowledge contribution that 'shed light' to the otherwise 'bedarkened world'. The shock and disbelief was hurtful psychologically to my mind. As an American college educated dude, naturally Iam inclided to compare opposing views and this has lead me to this site. Iam a kind of guy who is not easily swept down or carried along the wind as it were. After sometime, I will tell my story but in meantime, please bear with me for the time being. I pledge to be on this site as long as my life lives on this beautful earth. Thank you all and everyone.

Peace

Scott77

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you for the update. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

The Internet certainly provides a wealth of information an all things Watchtower, pro and con.

-LWT

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

No worries, take your time, enjoy exploring your freedom.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Sure, thank you PW protected and LWT. I will continue to shed light about my life story little by little through out this site.

Peace

Scott77

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Peace out Scott...from Australia!

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome on board and looking forward to reading your life story.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome Scott77! I've enjoyed reading the comments you've posted onboard. Zid

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nice to have you here Scott77,

Yes this is a good spot to analise the WTS. and your direct relationship with this organization.

Take it a step at a time don't hurry yourself.....take care... HTA

• Scott77
    Scott77

Homerovah the Almighty,

Thanks for the welcoming words of encouragements. Yes of course, I will not hurry myself.

Peace,

Scott77

• musky
    musky

" I sincerely apologise for not making an official introduction of myself and who Iam. For some good reasons, I have decided to put that on hold until sometime later. "

I also decided that. I never did get around to it though. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit