...I Don`t Believe That!!...

by OUTLAW 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wavvy..I never liked the WBT$ position on birthdays either..How many people actually get thier heads chopped off at someones Birthday..None that I`ve attended!!..I don`t Believe That!! ..LOL!!............................................................BoyZone..Armageddon was supposed to be here before I got to high School..The WBT$ said "I did`nt need an education"..I don`t believe That!!..Because..Now my children are grown.. ...........................................................................DoofDaddy..I was taught.."Why would you want to think for yourself,when the WBT$ does that for you?!!"..I don`t Believe That!! ...................................................WhatcanIsay..Actually..It was my best friends dad,with the BullHorn..LOL!!......."The Generation of 1914 will not pass away"..The WBT$ no longer believes that..I don`t Believe That!! ...................................................................Wobble..1914 will be impossibe to defend in the very near future..1914..I don`t Believe That!! ...................................................................OUTLAW

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Remember the 198? article about 1975? Wow, I could not justify it. We had a youth WT study on Sat nights and the elder who chaperoned us admitted the shenanigans he had done because he expected it to be the end (He was adversely financially affected). Well, he was honest about the incident and it was discussed very freely amongst the 13-18 y.o. set. (All nice kids, nothing hinky happening, other than a lot of games of "murder" after the study:))

I had a really bad feeling, and all the other issues came rushing to the surface, no longer willing to be put down to being MY issue or MY misunderstanding. Clearly, there were some very wrong teachings, and they just admitted it (to me-not that they really did, but it was a justification that didn't work for me). All of the ancient literature that were in our upstairs suddenly became more interesting. I had read a lot and actually wasn't sure of what wasn't believed anymore or what WAS believed. It was all screwy.

Soon afterward, the elder stepped down. He then moved. I found a bible reason (one of the many things that never fit into their theology and bugged me, but I had ignored) and left myself.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWDaughter..I believe you may be speaking of the 1968 articles in the Watchtower and Awake..I remember them well......"1975 what does it mean to you"..And.."Why are you looking forward to 1975?"........The WBT$ promoted 1975,like a WWE Wrestling Event!!..God VS Satan!!..Pay per View!!...........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit